LGLED램프

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자미남자 조회 66회 작성일 2020-10-28 20:47:55 댓글 0

본문

LED Strip Replacement Tutorial - LG 42LN TV - How to Replace the LED Strips No Backlights

How to Replace LED Strips in a LG 42LN Model
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=sj-LC420DUE-SFR1+LED+Strips

TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2016 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
Chris Stauble : Well done video, it really helped in bringing my LG TV back to life.
Thank you for the clear and concise instructions.
Mark : Top stuff my man thanks to this video I easily was able to fix my lg tv by identifying the bad led strip and fitting a new one. Tv is now fully working again. Liked and subscribed.
Paul Stephenson : Hi what do you recommend for the 2 pieces of plastic used to remove the panel? Do I have to worry about scratching it as well as breaking it? TIA
*** Ray of Sunshine *** : Just replaced the LED strips on my 55" LG HD tv but didnt keep the diffusion panels in order. when i put it back together it has cage effect ghosting on bright areas. i need to know how the diffusion panels go back in the right order ? thanks.
unsteadycarrot : Excellent tutorial, just repaired my 47" with some LED strips from banggood for £21 inc priority shipping!. Thanks

LG LED Smart Lamp Test 스마트 램프 비교

설명

LG LED Tv , How to Repair, All Backlight Replacement, The Cost Effective Way,Tutorial

LG LED Tv, All LED Backlight Replacement, Model 32LF581B, Tutorial and Step by Step

#LGLED램프

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,004건 57 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © wmotor.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz